Project Display Window - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a project display piece for the Home Decor theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I've been slowly decorating my craft studio with some of my favorite projects and I purchased this rustic wood and chicken wire window to showcase some of my favorite Tando projects.



I attached small hooks to the back of the chipboard arches, frames and ATCs and then simply hung them on the chicken wire.


I screwed in 3 spoon hooks so that I can hand items from the frame as well.

I think this piece would look fantastic totally full! Thanks for stopping by today!

We'd love to have you join the Home Decor Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Comments

Post a Comment