Baby Girl Mini Album - Clearsnap

Baby Girl Acrylic Mini Album by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

Hi! I'm sharing a baby girl themed mini album that I embellished using Smooch Accent Ink, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink, ColorBox Archival Dye Ink, and a baby girl themed paper collection for Clearsnap today. Many of the Clearsnap inks can be used on slick surfaces, such as vellum and acrylic, so when I received a Baby Mixable Album from Clear Scraps, I couldn't wait to put some of my favorite inks to the test!

I've been holding on to the the Baby Claire collection from Pretty Little Studio for some time, saving it for that perfect project. (When you have a daughter named Claire, and a paper company designs a collection called "Baby Claire," you buy the entire line!) I was thrilled that Clear Scraps sent me an adorable baby album and I had a reason to bring out this paper collection! The Baby Mixable Album page shapes include a rattle, heart, star, bear and onesie - super cute! I have two daughters, so I went with a pink and yellow color palette, but this project could be easily adapted for a boy by swapping the paper collection and colors of Clearsnap ink. The Chalk ink I used for this album has a matte finish, which I love for the soft effect, but it can be buffed for a shiny finish.

I share more photos of this album and some tips on how to apply Smooch Accent Ink and ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink onto acrylic surfaces on the Clearsnap Blog. I'd love for you to stop by!

Clearsnap Supplies:
Clear Scraps Supplies: Baby Mixable Album, 6x6 Flowers Stencil
Other Supplies: Pretty Little Studio Baby Claire Flair Buttons, Wood Veneer Word Art, Vintage Die-Cuts, Patterned Paper; Heartfelt Creations Leafy Swirls Stamp Set; David Tutera Roses
Baby Girl Acrylic Mini Album Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

Comments

Post a Comment