Monday, August 17, 2015

DIY Cat's Eye Queue Print - Clearsnap

The ColorBox Cat's Eye Queues for this project were provided by Clearsnap. The piece of  Rustic Cherry BARC Wood for this project was supplied by Arc Crafts.

Hi! I'm sharing an 8.5x11 inch print that I made with ColorBox® Cat's Eye® Queues and a sheet of adhesive-backed Rustic Cherry BARC Wood from Arc Crafts for Clearsnap today. I frequently find inspiration on Pinterest, especially for home decor pieces. I found a fantastic print created by Katie Harris. The first thought I had after how amazing her design was, was how the colorful shapes looked like impressions made with a ColorBox® Cat's Eyes® Queue. Rather than getting out a ruler and compass and spending time drawing lines and circles, I decided to create a free form print using the fantastic shape of the Queues as a guide. Stop by the Clearsnap Blog for more information on how you can create a similar print for your home!

Clearsnap Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana, love this idea of using the ink pads directly like a stamp to create the beautiful pattern !!

    ReplyDelete