You Are My Sunshine - Meg's Garden


Hi friends! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the beautiful English Rose Garden collection from Meg's Garden today. The leaves are beginning to change color in my area so the deep greens and oranges present on several of the patterned papers in this line caught my eye.


I framed my photo with chipboard and flowers from my personal supplies and lots of fussy cut flowers and leaves from the Roses and Lace, Paisley and Roses, and A Bouquet of Roses patterned papers.


I embellished a strip of cardstock with leaves and flowers cut from the same patterned papers as listed above, plus pieces of Lace, Copper Trim and portions of a Square Paper Lace Doily. I topped this cluster with a chipboard bird from the Temptations in Blue Embellishment Bundle.


I finished the page with a metal butterfly charm and a clear title sticker.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Meg's Garden Supplies:
English Rose Garden - Leaves and Foliage
English Rose Garden - Roses and Lace
English Rose Garden - Paisley and Roses
English Rose Garden - A Bouquet of Roses
Paper Lace Doily
Copper Trim
Temptations in Blue
Temptations in Cream and Sage

Comments

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment