Cleopatra Album - Gecko Galz

Happy New Year! I'm super excited to share my first project of the new year! I altered this notebook for the Gecko Galz January Customer Challenge. The challenge theme this month is "All That Glitters." I automatically think "is gold" after those three words, so I knew that I wanted to include gold on my project. My daughter is learning about Ancient Egypt in school and is fascinated with Cleopatra, so I made this notebook for her.


I cut an Ankh out of cardboard, glued it to the front cover of my album, and then applied a layer of gold foil over the top.


I used images from the Gecko Galz Cleopatra Digital Collage Set. I framed a digital image with turquoise cardstock. After securing the photo to the album cover I embellished with gems, a flower, a coin and a sticker title.


I embellished this digital paper border with dimensional paint and fringe ribbon. I finished the album cover by adding metallic trim binding.

We'd love to have you join us this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Yes sir...all that glitters is gold and your project sure does it !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment