Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Comic Book Superhero Ensemble - Walnut Hollow

Wood Letters, Keepsake Box, Shadow Box and Wood Ledge provided by Walnut Hollow.

I'm a guest blogger for Walnut Hollow today! Help bring out your inner superhero with a custom comic book ensemble! I’m helping a friend makeover her young son’s bedroom and I wasn’t finding inspiring items when searching for themed decor at local retailers. I decided to create my own unique pieces featuring her son’s favorite superhero, Captain American. I used basic craft supplies and easy techniques to personalize these Walnut Hollow products. Visit the Walnut Hollow blog for the full supply list and instructions for these projects that are sure to please the superhero in your life.


Also, Walnut Hollow is giving away a fab prize pack with everything you need to start crafting with wood: a Walnut Hollow Versa-Tool, Walnut Hollow Basswood Round, and a Walnut Hollow Tablet Holder. The details on how to enter can be found at the end of my post on the Walnut Hollow blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment