Hugs and Kisses Easter Board - Gecko Galz and Tando Creative


Hi! I created this Easter themed Mixed Media Board for the Gecko Galz March Customer Challenge and the Tando Creative March Color Challenge. I'm starting to see the first signs of Spring in my garden and I'm looking forward to an injection of color and some warmer weather. In the meantime, I have this little piece to cheer me up!


I started this project with a Tando Creative Mixed Media Board, some patterned paper, and a rub-on. Once I had my board covered and distressed, I piled on a mix of flowers inspired by both the image and color palette from the challenge picture, a digital image from the Gecko Galz My Little Chick-A-Dee Digital Collage Sheet, and a sentiment sticker.

Here are the details on both of the challenges. It is perfectly acceptable to create one project that fits both themes to double your chances of winning a fantastic prize!

You can find the Mixed Media Boards in two fantastic sizes in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to see what you create for our Color Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

We'd love to have you join the Gecko Galz Challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment