Sweet - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I have created with the gorgeous Pion Design Easter Greetings collection today. There are so many beautiful designs in this line, that it was hard to choose what papers to use. I took this photo of my youngest daughter two years ago and it is still on of my favorite Easter memories.


I love the subtle damask fade that is present around the edge of this Violet patterned paper, so I made a similar design with a stencil and ink for the base of my focal point.


I cut an Easter basket from the patterned paper and added a flower cluster in a coordinating color palette.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pion products:
Easter Greetings - Easter Basket PD7002
Easter Greetings - Violet PD7006
Easter Greetings - Borders PD7016
Easter Greetings - Memory Notes PD7017
Easter Greetings - Tags PD7018
Easter Greetings 6x6 - Daffodil PD7101
Pion Design Palette - Green II PD6108

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the flowers and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love the floral clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colors in your layout Dana...one of the flowers so matches the dress your daughter is wearing, beautiful pic of hers too !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment