Monday, April 18, 2016

Cinco De Mayo Recipe Album - Clearsnap

Ink for this project supplied by Clearsnap.

Hi! I'm sharing a bright and bold Cinco De Mayo recipe album on the Clearsnap blog today. I used Marisa Pawelko Modern Surrealist Surfacez Ink and Goldrush Smooch Glitz to color foam letters for the album cover. I'd love to have you stop by the Clearsnap blog to see how I used Surfacez and Smooch inks on the inside of the album!

No fiesta is complete without great food. Below are the recipes that I included in my album. I've made each recipe several times, all with rave reviews. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do!

Delish D'Lites - Frijoles Negros
Averie Cooks - Easy Restaurant-Style Blender Salsa
The Cookie - Rookie Skinny Mexican Grilled Corn
Foodie Crush - Chorizo and Caramelized Onion Dip
Five Heart Home - Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa
Gimme Some Oven - Classic Margarita
A Spicy Perspective - Mexican Mocha Crinkle Cookies
Alton Brown - Guacamole
Emeril Lagasse - Tres Leches Cake
Martha Stewart - Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Sauce

Clearsnap Supplies:

1 comment: