Cinco De Mayo Recipe Album - Clearsnap

Bright Colored Recipe Album with Flowers and Glittered Foam Letters

Hi! I'm sharing a bright and bold Cinco De Mayo recipe album on the Clearsnap blog today. I used Marisa Pawelko Modern Surrealist Surfacez Ink and Goldrush Smooch Glitz to color foam letters for the album cover. Surfacez and Smooch inks are designed to work on a variety of surfaces like plastic, metal, and glossy cardstock, but they also work well on plain paper. I'd love to have you stop by the Clearsnap blog to see how I used Surfacez and Smooch inks on the inside of the album!

No fiesta is complete without great food. Below are the recipes that I included in my album. I've made each recipe several times, all with rave reviews. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do!

Delish D'Lites - Frijoles Negros
Averie Cooks - Easy Restaurant-Style Blender Salsa
The Cookie - Rookie Skinny Mexican Grilled Corn
Foodie Crush - Chorizo and Caramelized Onion Dip
Five Heart Home - Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa
Gimme Some Oven - Classic Margarita
A Spicy Perspective - Mexican Mocha Crinkle Cookies
Alton Brown - Guacamole
Emeril Lagasse - Tres Leches Cake
Martha Stewart - Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Sauce

Clearsnap Supplies:
If you'd like to send out some handmade invitations to your Cinco De Mayo party, I share how to create a quick set of invites using the same list of supplies in another tutorial on the Clearsnap blog.

DIY Fiesta Print Party Invitation Set by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

If you try some of the recipes listed above, I'd love to know which dishes are your favorite. Leave me a note in the comments section!

Pin It!

DIY Cinco De Mayo Recipe Album by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap
DIY Fiesta Print Party Invitation Set by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

Comments

Post a Comment