Don't Miss This Arch - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing the arch that I created for the Spring Has Sprung theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. This small arch is another one of the inner cut arches from the Triple Arch Layered Frame. I love to use the inner cut pieces from Tando designs for additional projects. This layered frame comes with 9 inner cut arches, so I still have plenty of pieces to work with. I'm enjoying the emergence of Spring and the colorful buds that are beginning to open in my garden. My girls and I are enjoying the abundance of caterpillars that seem to be absolutely everywhere and are looking forward to the fluttering of butterfly wings. This small piece represents this joyous time of year.

I covered this arch with patterned paper, chalk ink, embossed stamping, and white ink splatters to add some depth. I then colored a Mini Butterfly, Flower with Stem, and a small piece of Grass Flexistrip with chalk ink for a soft finish. Lastly, I applied a light coat of Smooch Glitz for a bit of shimmer.

You can find the products that I used for this piece in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to see what you create for our Spring Has Sprung Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the flower and the crossword background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment