Under The Sea Mixed Media Board - Tando Creative

Under The Sea Mixed Media Board by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! I'm sharing an under water themed Mixed Media Board for the Watercolor Theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I'm longing for Summer and the warmer months so I was inspired to create this fun beachy board. I painted a Mixed Media Board with acrylic and watercolor paints and then used the Long Flourish Mask to add a light aqua swirl over the top of the blue base to help create depth. I added some texture to the border of the board with some chunky blue embossing powder.

Under The Sea Mixed Media Board by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

I used the top layer from the Oval/Teardrop Jewelry Design to replicate a piece of coral. The bright orange fish is one of a pair from the Boat Hanging. I finished this piece with some mini paper flowers, clear stickers, shells, a rub-on and some doodled bubbles. I'm ready to hit the beach!

You can find the products that I used for this piece in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to see what you create for our Watercolor Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the fish and the shells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment