|Ink, stamps, and stencils for this project were provided by Clearsnap, Susan K. Weckesser and Fiskars.|
Hi! I'm up on the Clearsnap Blog today sharing a layout to help get ready for the kickoff of National Scrapbook Day! Clearsnap has partnered with Creative Scrapbooker Magazine to share inspiring posts. I created a scrapbook layout with the NEW ColorBox® Color Pop Mini Pigment Ink by Susan K. Weckesser and a photo of my brother's cat. I had a blast creating my own patterned paper, flower, and embellishments for this project. I'd love to have you stop by the Clearsnap Blog to see my finished layout.
Be sure to visit the Clearsnap blog and scroll to the bottom of my post for details on how to enter the giveaway for a chance to win the following amazing products:
- New release of 7 ColorBox Chalk Inkpads
- ColorBox Archival Dye Inkpad in Wicked Black
- Teresa Collins ColorBox Pigment Ink Petal Point Inkpad
- Smooch Spritz Jumbo in Vanilla Shimmer
- ColorBox® Color Pop Mini Pigment Ink by Susan K. Weckesser: Kiss, Fresh, Ice, Sky, Mystery
- ColorBox® Paintbox: Bright
- ColorBox® Embossing Powder: Clear
- ColorBox® Art Screens: Botanical
- Smooch Spritz®: Carrot Cake
- ColorBox® Stylus and Tips
- Color Catcher®
I also created a scrapbook layout for my vacation album using some bright and fun NEW colors of ColorBox® Pigment Ink and an Art Screen to add a vibrant floral accent strip to the center of my page. I'd love to have you stop by the Clearsnap Blog to see my finished layout.
I’m thrilled with how this layout turned out. The archival properties of ColorBox® Pigment Ink ensures that my stenciled and stamped designs won’t fade. I hope I have inspired you to create your own accents for your next scrapbook layout!
For more ideas and designer tips, follow Clearsnap on Facebook and join the I Heart Clearsnap Facebook Page.