Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Rolled Magazine Wall Art - Walnut Hollow


Hi! I'm up on the Walnut Hollow blog today sharing a fun way to upcycle old magazines into a colorful piece of wall art. I used the beautiful Chippendale Plate as the base for this project. I'd love to have you stop by the Walnut Hollow blog for my tutorial.


Also, if you're having trouble finding that special something for Dad, hurry to take advantage of the Walnut Hollow Father's Day Sale and make a personalized gift that he's sure to love. If the beverage tote above looks like a good gift, check out how I altered one for my husband HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! you are amazing! This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete