Sun and Moon ATC - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing my take on the Recipe Theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I created this sun and moon ATC with 1 embossing folder, two ribbons and 3 gems. I embossed a White-Lined Artist Trading Card with a star embossing folder. I then added a splash of red/orange ink for a pop of color. I found a wonderful quote on Pinterest about the Sun and the Moon that reads:

Sometimes, I think of the sun and moon as lovers
who rarely meet, always chase, and almost always miss one another.
But once in a while, they do catch up, and they kiss,
and the world stares in awe of their eclipse.

My black and white ribbon symbolize the orbits of the sun and moon. The black and white sun and moon images are from the new Gecko Galz Sun, Moon and Stars Digital Collage Set. I finished this card with some clear gems and some dimensional paint.

You can find the ATC that I used for this piece in the Tando Creative Retail Store! Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. love the contrast of red on that b/w piece of art Dana !! very eye catching !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and LOVING that quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment