Dream Card - FabScraps


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created with the stunning Shabby Rose collection from FabScraps today. I had a lot of fun embellishing chipboard for this card.


I've used a mix of acrylic paints, gold embossing powder, pink pearls, and vellum to transform this mirror for the focal point of this card.


I've added a second piece of embossed and painted chipboard for the sentiment. I finished this card with a gold pearl pen and a sprinkling of glitter for even more shine. If you're a floral print lover, this collection is a must-have. If you love this card as much as I do, please visit the FabScraps blog for the full supply list and detailed instructions.

Comments

  1. Dana, I really really adore this beautiful, delicate card, love the beautiful effect on the chipboard pieces !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Dana! Lots of technique, texture and detail! So pretty...these papers are from a favorite FabScrap Collection of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment