August Gecko Galz Projects


Hi! I'm sharing the projects I created this month for Gecko Galz today. I found so many awesome papers and images while I was browsing for products for the Nautical Customer Challenge, that I decided to keep with that theme for the rest of my projects. I created two postcards using Sea Side Digital Papers and Sea Side Icons from the Sea Side Splendor Craft Kit. I added simple sentiment stickers, a strip of washi tape, and some ink to finish these cards in no time at all. This flat design is ideal for mailing.


If you missed the set of nautical artist trading cards I created for the August Customer Challenge, please CLICK HERE. We'd love to have you join the Gecko Galz Challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!


Lastly, I have a simple bookmark. I colored the image with watercolor pencils and Gelatos. I used a gold dimensional paint pen for the flower centers. I finished this piece with a simple inked sentiment sticker and an arrow clip. This is the FREE stamp that I have to give away this month. I hope you use it to create something fabulous!

Comments

  1. Wowwwwww! These are just gorgeous! LOVING the rustic feel to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are simply gorgeous this month!!And thanks for the free digi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment