Thursday, September 29, 2016

Journey Tag - FabScraps


Hi! I'm sharing a tag I created with the Journey In Time Collection for FabScraps today. I though it would be fun to create a little window scene with this fun mix of products. My husband travels frequently for work and often times his plane will fly directly over our house. This tag represents the view from the ground.


FabScraps offers a fantastic selection of clear stickers and metal embellishments. I gathered these elements together to form a fun floral border across the bottom of the chipboard window.


This die-cut airplane comes in the Journey In Time Card Kit and is double-sided. I used the less busy side here. I cut the "Journey" sentiment for this tag from the title strip of a piece of patterned paper. These gorgeous collections come to me all the way from South Africa, so I try to use every little bit of paper for my projects!

If you're interested in the full supply list and/or instructions for this tag, please stop by the FabScraps blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment