Santa Snow Globe - FabScraps


Hi! I'm sharing a fun altered piece that I created with the new Christmas Snow collection for FabScraps today. I found this candy dispenser while re-organizing my kitchen cupboards and thought it would make a great holiday decoration.


I filled the glass globe with patterned papers, die-cuts, chipboard, and mica flakes to create a snowy scene.


FabScraps has designed the images from their patterned papers and clear stickers to fit directly over the top of their chipboard embellishments! Not only does this awesome feature help speed up the decorating process, it adds a lot of strength to what would otherwise be fragile embellishments, making them perfect for altered projects that need to stand up to handling.


The clear wreath stickers were the perfect way to embellish the base of this piece. I finished this globe with a simple piece of festive ribbon.

If you'd like the full supply list and/or instructions for this project, please stop by the FabScraps blog.

Comments

  1. OMYGOSH!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! What a great idea!! PINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment