Saturday, October 15, 2016

Baby Girl Tag - FabScraps


Hi! I'm sharing the tag I created with the NEW Sweet Baby collection for FabScraps today. One of my favorite features of this collection is the coordinating chipboard and die-cut pieces. This vintage pram and animal block die-cuts are sitting on top of identical shaped pieces of chipboard. These matching pieces really give my projects some fun dimension. The clear stickers and metal embellishments offered from FabScraps are fantastic, and help with those special finishing touches.

If you need to create some pieces for a little bundle of joy, you'll want to be sure to view this full collection. If you're interested in the full supply list and/or instructions for this card, please stop by the FabScraps blog.

1 comment:

  1. This is soooooooooo sweet! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete