Christmas Greetings Card - Pion Design


Hi! I've decided to make my Christmas cards by hand this year. I have a couple dozen simple cards already complete, but I wanted to create some more complex cards for special gifts. The Pion Design The Night Before Christmas collection is elegantly designed in a traditional color palette that is just perfect for holiday greetings. I selected my favorite image of Santa Claus from the Greetings from the North Pole Images from the Past patterned paper for the front of this card.


I've included some festive images on this inside of this card; ornaments, bells, and stockings cut from the 6x6 patterned papers in this collection. I've embellished this card with chipboard and ribbon. The cluster of bells on the front of this card give a merry jingle that is perfect for this festive season.

Pion Design Products:
Pion Design Palette - Pion Maroon I PD6137
Pion Design Palette - Pion Green IV PD6134
Images from the Past - The Night Before Christmas I PD1618
The Night Before Christmas - Dear Santa 6x6 PD7902
The Night Before Christmas - The Stockings Were Hung 6x6 PD7903
The Night Before Christmas - Tags PD7812
The Night Before Christmas - Borders PD7810
The Night Before Christmas - Dear Santa PD7802

Comments

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is stunning! LOVING the vintage feel, the bells and the bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment