December Dreams Door Hanger - Tando Creative + Pion Design


Hi! I've created a frosty door hanger for the Color Theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog, using the gorgeous Pion Design Greetings from the North Pole collection. If you're wanting to add some wintery touches to your home decor, the Greetings from the North Pole collection will give you the frosty feel you are looking for. The cool blues and greys in this line, and the beautiful color palette below, have me thinking about snow and ice.



I altered a Door Hanger, Leaf Branch, and Star Button for this piece with layers of acrylic paint, crackle glaze, and shimmery mist.


I had a lot of fun incorporating texture on this piece. I added burlap, cotton ribbon, paper flowers, and pearl sprigs and sprays to this large embellishment cluster at the top of the hanger.


I added more of the same frosty chipboard, flowers, and pearls to the bottom of the tag, along with a strip of blue lace for a pop of color.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store.

Pion Design Products:
Greetings from the North Pole - December Dreams PD7607
Greetings from the North Pole - Borders PD7610
Greetings from the North Pole - Tags PD7612

Comments