Laugh - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a layout today that I created with the new collection from Pion Design. I was so happy to find a wood grain patterned paper in the Where the Roses Grow collection. I think weathered wood and flowers look fantastic together.


The versatility of this print is amazing and it pairs so well with a happy bright pastel color palette. This line has me thinking of warmer days and the laughter of children!


I used masks, stencils, stamps, and ink on the background to add color and texture to this page.


I designed this layout after one of my favorites by Olga Eltysheva.

Pion Design Supplies:
Where the Roses Grow - Borders PD8211
Where the Roses Grow - Tags PD8212

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana, love the textures and patterns on the background ...and the bright pop of colors !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment