Hi! I created this tag for the Gecko Galz December Customer Challenge. The theme for the entire month of December is Tag You're It. The Galz have created tags for Christmas, Winter, and the New Year, and will be sharing the instructions for them on their personal blogs.
1. Cut a tag from a piece of patterned paper.
2. Cut the Christmas 1907 image from the Alter It Digital Collage Sheet. Attach this image to the top of the tag.
3. Use scallop circle dies to cut two pieces of patterned paper. Cut the mistletoe image from the Rockwell Christmas Digital Collage Set and place it in the center of the scallop circle die-cuts. Glue the die-cut embellishment together and attach to the tag centered under the 1907.
4. Create an embellishment cluster to decorate the bottom corner of the tag from flowers, leaves, lace, berry sprigs, and a peppermint button.
5. Cut a piece of lace to length and glue along the bottom of the tag.
6. Tie festive ribbons to the top of the tag. Add a wood reindeer and a button to the center of the bows.
7. Use a dry brush to add white acrylic paint to select areas of the tag for a frosty finish.
If you love Christmas crafting as much as I do, you won't want to miss what the other Galz have created. We'd love to have you join the Gecko Galz Challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!