Hi! I'm sharing a tag I created for the Gecko Galz 30 Tags of Christmas event. This will be my last post as part of the Gecko Galz team and I'm so happy to leave the team with a project that is full of holiday cheer.
1. Cut a piece of red patterned paper to fit onto a black shipping tag. Punch the left side of the paper and attach it to the tag.
2. Cut the image of sheet music from the Alter It Digital Collage Set and glue it to the bottom right corner of the tag.
3. Layer two small rectangular holly print patterned papers onto the center of the tag.
4. Cut the Santa bingo card from the Alter It Digital Collage Set and glue it to the top left corner of the tag.
5. Cut a Santa image from the Rockwell Christmas Digital Collage Set and glue it to the top right corner of the tag. Add a Santa button to the bottom left corner of the image.
6. Tuck red flowers and leaves between the layers of the tag on the top right and bottom left corners of the tag. Add a Merry Christmas die-cut to the bottom left corner of the tag.
7. Glue white lace flowers along the left side of the tag.
8. Tie green ribbon into a bow for the top of the tag. Tie a red bulb embellishment to the top of the tag with white twine.
Much love to you and yours this holiday season! Send an email to email@example.com to claim your prize pack.