Fragile Tag - Tando Creative

Stamped Watercolor Fragile Tag by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing the tag I created for the Tag theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I cut a tag from a piece of Tando packaging and then applied DecoArt Gesso over the surface with a spatula for a textured finish. Once the gesso was dry, I added color to the tag with Gelatos.

How to Use Gelatos and Stencils to Create Watercolor Backgrounds by Dana Tatar

Then, I placed the Giovanna Doilie Stencil over the tag and traced around it with a black pen. Next, I stamped a woman into the center of the stenciled design. I colored the stenciled design and the stamped image with watercolors. I further embellished the tag with two painted leaves from the Leaf Branch with 3 Loose Leaves. I stamped a sentiment, added some doodles and tape to the tag, and then attached a tassel to the top to finish.

Stamped and Stenciled Watercolor Tag with Chipboard Embellishments by Dana Tatar

You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of DecoArt products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store. Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana
    First, I wish you a very happy New Year 2017!! Highly creative as usual... :-)
    I also hope you are going well, and everything fine for you and your family.
    Then, just wanted to tell you how gorgeous I find your tag using Gio's stencil!!!!
    Scrumptious and really artsy.
    Mwah!
    Corinne X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment