Same Boat - Tando Creative

Dr. Martin Luther King Quote Same Boat Painted Chipboard Boat Hanging by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! I've altered a portion of the Boat Hanging for the Anything Goes theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. With Monday being Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, I used one of his quotes on this piece.

Dr. Martin Luther King Quote Same Boat Painted Chipboard Boat Hanging by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

I painted all the pieces of the boat with a layer of DecoArt White Gesso. Once that was dry, I mixed up a colorful palette of fluid acrylics using DecoArt Primary Magenta, Cyan, and Yellow. I glued the porthole circles to metal coin for a more nautical feel. Once all the pieces were dry and glued together I added the quote with a black pen.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of DecoArt products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Comments

Post a Comment