Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Love Clippings ATC - Tando Creative

Love Clippings Artist Trading Card by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! I'm sharing the artist trading card I created for the Love and Hearts theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I covered an ATC with a piece of patterned tissue paper and then added a small amount of DecoArt White Gesso with a spatula. Once dry, I added a couple drops of blue mist, a doodled border in red marker, some yellow string, a patterned paper sentiment, and a smudge of clear crackle medium.

String Wrapped Chipboard Heart on a Mixed Media Chipboard Base by Dana Tatar

I topped this piece with a heart that I wrapped in bright red floss.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of DecoArt products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Love love loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that heart! Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete