Precious - Pion Design

Precious Vintage Horse Photo Heritage Layout by Dana Tatar for Pion Design - Mister Tom's Treasures Collection

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the Pion Design Mister Tom's Treasures collection today. I had a lot of fun playing up the gorgeous blues, and even more subtle greens, in the color palette of this line with this layout. I mimicked the blue floral vines present on the Tom's Garden patterned paper that I used on the top portion of this layout in a larger size on the bottom half of my page. The large green leaves are a rub-on. I further embellished them with chipboard and flowers.

Painted Chipboard Leaves and Life-Like Leaf Rub-On Background on a Vintage Heritage Layout by Dana Tatar

The young boy in the photo is my Great Grandfather. I didn't want to go too soft with the page design so I balanced the more feminine flower designs with an embossed copper border and layers of distressed tags and images that I cut from the patterned papers.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pion Design Supplies:
Mister Tom's Treasures - Bullseye PD7402
Mister Tom's Treasures - Old Factory PD7405
Mister Tom's Treasures - Tom's Garden PD7407
Mister Tom's Treasures - Pocket Watches PD7409
Mister Tom's Treasures - Borders PD7410
Mister Tom's Treasures - Memory Notes PD7411
Mister Tom's Treasures - Tags PD7412
Pion Design Palette - Pion Bluee VII PD6132

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers, the photo and the chipboard pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment