Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Rise and Burn Long Tag - Tando Creative

Watercolor Chipboard Sunrise Tag by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! I'm sharing a long tag I created for the Anything Goes theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. There are some days where I need just a little bit of extra motivation to get going and I think this tag will help a great deal.


Mixed Sticker Sentiment on a Watercolor Background by Dana Tatar

I primed a Long Tag with DecoArt White Gesso. I then added color with a mix of Tattered Angels products: Red-Orange Shimmers, Goldenrod Shimmers, Waterfall Glimmer Glaze, Turquoise Blue Glimmer Mist, and lastly a splattering of Chalk Chalkboard Mist. Once the color was dry I stamped a sun onto the bottom of the tag with watermark ink and then heat embossed Stampendous! Spoonful of Gold Dust on top. I used a gold paint pen to highlight the edges of the tag. I used a fun mix of black letter stickers to spell out a quote by William C. Hannan; The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn. I finished this piece by attaching a bright yellow tassel through the hole at the top of the tag.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of Stampendous and DecoArt products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING that quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete