Elephant Tag - FabScraps

Elephant Tag by Dana Tatar for FabScraps - Call From The Wild Collection

Hi! I'm sharing a tag I created for FabScraps today. The new Call from the Wild collection is amazing! This line is a great way to celebrate your favorite wild animals that may be unfortunately endangered, vulnerable, protected, vanishing, and/or threatened. A portion of the sales from this line will be donated to the Wildlife Conservation Network. This tag shows my love for elephants.

Elephant Mixed Media Tag by Dana Tatar for FabScraps - Call From The Wild Collection

I had a lot of fun incorporating different materials and textures on this tag. I share the full supply list and detailed instructions for this tag on the FabScraps blog.

Comments

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING those elephants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment