Dreamer Shrine - Tando Creative

Dreamer Butterfly Crown Shrine by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative
Hi! I'm sharing the Shrine I altered for the Spray Ink theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I started this project by priming both sides of all the pieces of the shrine with a white spray primer. Next, I spread DecoArt White Modelling Paste over the stencil from the Nathalie Kalbach Fashion Dame Rubber Stamp Set onto the outer sides and roof of the shrine. Once the paste was dry, I sprayed the same pieces with a silver mist. Finally, I inked the edges with several colors of chalk ink and assembled walls of the shrine, holding the pieces together with hot glue.

Dreamer Butterfly Shrine Closeup by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Next, I spritzed the inside of the shrine with yellow mist. I used hot glue to attach a weathered metal butterfly, ornate metal oval, and blue gemstone to the back wall of the shrine. I added some silver rhinestone trim and a sticker to the base of the shrine.

Dreamer Shrine Textured Finish by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

I finished this piece by gluing on the roof pieces and topping it with a metal crown.

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful - I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment