Sunbeam Mixed Media Board - Tando Creative

Sunbeam Mixed Media Board by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! I'm sharing the Mixed Media Board I altered for the Anything Goes theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I primed my board with DecoArt White Gesso. Once that was dry, I used a spatula to spread on blue, silver, and pink paint that was very close to being dried up completely. This old paint was a fun way to not let my supplies go to waste and also create some cool texture at the same time!

Next, I spread more chunky paint over the Kaz Boughton Dotted Star Mask. I topped the sun with a chipboard circle from the Andy Skinner Industrial Elements Set that I colored with liquid inks. I finished this board with some black and white doodles and a hand-written quote.

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and that quote!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment