Battle Jacket Tchotchke Pin - Paper Wings Productions

Artsy to the Bone Battle Jacket Tchotchke Pin by Dana Tatar for Paper Wings Productions

Hi! I'm sharing the quick tutorial for how to put together a tchotchke pin on the Paper Wings Productions blog today. I've been working on adding patches and studs to my battle jacket. I'm really loving this form of expression with colorful patches and pins from my favorite bands and artists. I wanted to add some handmade flair to the jacket, for a bit more originality, so I created this one-of-a-kind tchotchke pin with the Paper Wings Productions Meurtos Clear Stamp Set.

I'm seriously ready to rock! This pin is great for wearing and also giving! There is an amazing selection of stamps in the Paper Wings Productions Store that are small enough to fit onto jewelry bases and pins. If you used PWP products to create a piece of wearable art, or any art, we'd love to see it! Share your creations with us on the Paper Wings Productions Facebook Page, in the Paper Wings Productions Facebook Share Group, or leave a link to your work here in the comments section.

Pin It!

Battle Jacket Pin with Skulls and Beads

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh I am LOVING this!!! So FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment