King Kong Acrylic Mixed Media Board - Tando Creative

Stamped and Painted Cityscape with King Kong Sticker on Acrylic

Hi! I'm sharing a King Kong inspired Acrylic Mixed Media Board for the Anything Goes theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I think acrylic is super fun to work with and I hope I can inspire you to give it a try.

I started this piece by stamping a cityscape onto the back of an Acrylic Mixed Media Board using a portion of Nathalie Kalbach's Urban Scribble Cling Stamp with permanent black ink. I backed the board with a piece of vintage Basic Grey patterned paper from my stash that I've been saving for a fun project. Next, I added a clear gorilla sticker to the front of the board. Then I added doodles on the front of the board over and around the stamped image with a Dylusions White Paint Pen. I finished this piece with a red "K" alphabet sticker, for King Kong, and a strip of paper tape. I really love the effect of being able to work on both sides of this board!

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

More Acrylic Mixed Media Board Inspiration


Pin It!


Stamped and Painted Cityscape with King Kong Sticker on Acrylic

Comments

Post a Comment