Day of the Dead Los Animales Clay Trinket Dishes - Paper Wings Productions

Day of the Dead Cat Stamped Clay Trinket Dish

Hi! I'm sharing the fun tutorial for my Day of the Dead Los Animales Clay Trinket Dishes on the Paper Wings Productions Blog today. I've been playing with ACTÍVA Hearty Air Dry Clay and I'm loving the results. Clay is a new medium for me, and I think this formula is super easy to work with. If you can roll out cookie dough, this is easier than that!

I colored these dishes with ColorBox ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez. Lisa's ink is designed to color metal, but I haven't found a surface it doesn't stick to yet. The intensity of the ink is amazing with just one coat!

Day of the Dead Dog Stamped Clay Trinket Dish

I really love these stamped animals! I hope I have inspired you to try working with a new medium. Air dry clay is easy to work with and is also great for beginners (like me!). Stop by the Paper Wings Productions Store to view the full selection of Day of the Dead Stamps.

If you used PWP products to create art, we'd love to see it! Share your creations with us on the Paper Wings Productions Facebook Page, in the Paper Wings Productions Facebook Share Group.

Pin It!

Day of the Dead Los Animales Stamped Clay Trinket Dishes

Comments

Post a Comment