DIY Photo Gift Tags - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

DIY-Photo-Gift-Tags-with-Self-Laminating-Tags-by-Dana-Tatar-for-Scrapbook-Adhesives-by-3L

Hi! I'm sharing my 5-minute tutorial for how to create photo gift tags on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I love to shop for and give gifts and I thought it would be fun to create photo tags for my presents this year. The Home and Hobby by 3L Self-Laminating Tags with Loops eliminated the need for an expensive machine. The pre-punched hole in the top of each tag make them easy to tie to any gift or bag. I also share how to create word stickers for the tags with Adhesive Sheets. It took me longer to wrap my gifts that it did to create these tags. The gift recipients will never guess that these tags only took a few minutes to create. I'm using these tags for Christmas gifts, but they'd look great on any gift year round.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
HomeHobby Self-Laminating Tags with Loops
Adhesive Sheets- 4x6"
E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser
E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips Refill

Other Supplies: Metal Die (ProvoCraft); Die-Cutting Machine; White Cardstock; Ribbon; Black and White Photos
Pin It!
DIY-Photo-Gift-Tag-Tutorial-by-Dana-Tatar-for-Scrapbook-Adhesives-by-3L

Comments

Post a Comment