DIY Magnetic Flair Board - Walnut Hollow

DIY Magnetic Flair Board by Dana Tatar

Hi! One of my goals for the New Year is to create a more functional and organized craft space. I've ordered a lot of my supplies in Raskog Carts, which work great for stamps, dies, paint, and bottles. I've really struggled to organize my smaller embellishments. I need to see my supplies to use them. I was storing my flair badges in several locations, none of which provided me with a good visual. That problem is now solved! I created this magnetic flair board to organize and display by badges using products from Walnut Hollow. I share the super quick tutorial and full supply list on the Walnut Hollow blog. I'd love to have you click over!

I still have a long way to go in my organizing project. If you have a great way to organize a craft supply, please let me a link in the comments section!

Pin It!


DIY Magnetic Flair Board Tutorial by Dana Tatar

Comments

  1. OMG!!!!!! YOU are a GENIUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this so much!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Dana, look forward to seeing more organizing tips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment