80s Inspired Neon Zipper Clutch - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

80s Style Stamped Triangles and Embossed Neon Rectangles on a Canvas Zipper Clutch by Dana Tatar

Hi! I'm sharing how I transformed a canvas clutch from blah to bodacious on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. After adding a bright base color and stamping a geometric print onto a canvas clutch, I used Adhesive Sheets with neon embossing powder to add flair to my design. If you'd like to learn more about how to use Adhesive Sheets on textured surfaces like canvas, and my tips for using Adhesive Sheets with embossing powder, please visit my post on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog.

I was born in the 80s and I am super excited to see geometric designs and neon colors come back into fashion. My young daughters aren't sold on this trend, but I'm happy to relive the days of my youth. I'm ready to jet with all my essentials like my mix tape, charm bracelet, and emergency adhesive! What would you carry in this clutch? Let me know in the comments section.

Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Sheets 4x6 inch

Other Supplies: Zipper Clutch; Mist; Black Permanent Ink; Neon Embossing Powder; Sacred Geometry 2 Clear Stamp Set (Paper Wings Productions)

Pin It!

How to Emboss Adhesive Sheets on Canvas to Make an 80s Inspired Zipper Clutch by Dana Tatar

Comments

  1. This is AMAZING!!! (or should I bring out my 80's speak and say it's TOTALLY GNARLY!!!! LOL!!) I loveeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment