Happiness is Homemade Baby Layout - FabScraps Guest Designer

Happiness is Homemade Baby Layout by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

Hi! I have another FabScraps collection to showcase this week! I'm super excited about this beautiful baby line called Hello, I'm New! I went back into my photo albums and found this gem from 10 years ago. Claire was such a sweet and attentive big sister to Scarlett. I can honestly say that most days she still is. I kept this design simple and sweet, adding only a handful of die-cut hearts to compliment the patterned paper, and some small embellishments.

Supplies:
Hello, I'm New Bunny Kisses Patterned Paper (C107 007)
Hello, I'm New Isn't She Lovely Patterned Paper (C107 008)
Hello, I'm New Happiness is Homemade Chipboard (DC107 006)
Hello, I'm New Little Memories Clear Stickers (ST107 001)
Hello, I'm New Carder's Pack (MC107 001A)
FabScraps Blush Rough Cardstock (CC 022)
Metal Scalloped Heart Nesting Dies
White Felt Bow
Tattered Angels Two-Cent Coin Glimmer Mist
Black Precision Pen
Clear Glitter Glue

Directions:


How to Use Heart Nesting Dies to Scrapbook Baby by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

1. Die-cut three pink cardstock hearts and one striped (Isn't She Lovely) heart. Use a black pen to outline the inner edge of each heart. Arrange two pink cardstock hearts and the striped cardstock heart as shown in the bottom right hand corner of the Bunny Kisses patterned paper. Adhere the photo to the page. Add a white felt bow to the cardstock heart.

2. Glue one small pink cardstock heart next to the heart balloon on the bottom left corner of the page.

Pink Bunnies and Hearts Baby Layout by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

3. Place the Nice to Meet You bunny cloud die-cut over a bunny printed along the top half of the Bunny Kisses patterned paper. Slightly fold the ears and wings up before gluing down for added dimension.

4. Spray the Happiness is Homemade Chipboard with mist. Let dry. Glue to the layout above the photo.

5. Place a clear sticker heart to the left of the chipboard title.

6. Apply clear glitter glue to the printed pink hearts along the top of the Bunny Kisses patterned paper.

Pin It!


Happiness is Homemade Baby Layout Tutorial by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that precious photo and the hearts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment