DIY Origami Wall Art - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


3D Origami Wall Art with Map Print Paper and Hexagon Shapes by Dana Tatar

Hi! I share how to fold up a fun piece of 3D origami wall art on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I skipped the mess and drying time that is unavoidable when using liquid glue by creating this project with a 12x12 inch Adhesive Sheet from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. I also used Adhesive Dots and the NEW 3D Foam Circles for this project.

I chose map print patterned paper, but I've seen this design with other prints and solid colors, and it always looks amazing. I created a video tutorial for this project where I show how to fold and assemble this project.


If you'd rather have a photo tutorial, I found an excellent blog post that was a great help to me during the creation of this project. Emma from Gathering Beauty created a similar piece that is definitely worth a look. I love her entire blog series entitled "Things I've Made From Things I've Pinned."

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Sheets 12x12 Inch
3D Foam Circles White Mix
Adhesive Dots Medium Ultra Thin

Other Supplies: Map Print Patterned Paper (Pepin van Roojen); Cork Circles (Recollections); Cardboard

Pin It!

3D Origami Wall Art with Hexagon Shapes and Cork Circle Embellishments Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


Comments

  1. You are AMAZING!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment