Stamped Mail Art Envelopes - Paper Wings Productions

Colorful Fibonacci Spiral Sacred Geometry Stamped Mail Art Envelope

Hi! Did you know that April is National Letter Writing Month? It has been a long time since I sent a letter through the mail. Now is the perfect time to dust off my stationary and send out some happy mail. I used Paper Wings Productions stamps to embellish some envelopes for my letters. This is just one of three fun designs I created. If you'd like to see the rest of my envelopes, stop by the Paper Wings Productions Blog for my quick tutorial.

Paper Wings Productions Supplies:
Sacred Geometry 2 Clear Stamp Set
Lace Border Clear Stamp Set
Earth and Sky Mélange Cling Stamp Set
Snapshot Framer Clear Stamp Set
Bird Panel Clear Stamp Set

Other Supplies: Distress Markers (Ranger); Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger); Envelopes

Pin It!


Colorful Fibonacci Spiral Sacred Geometry Stamped Mail Art Envelope

Top of the World Globe with Clouds Stamped Kraft Mail Art Envelope

Stamped and Colored Bird Panel Mail Art Envelope


Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh these are so clever and GORGEOUS too!! LOVE them!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment