Burned Cork Gift Card Tins - Paper Wings Productions

Burned Cork Gift Card Tins

Hi! I'm sharing a fun way to alter metal tins on the Paper Wings Productions blog today. As both the sports season and school year come to a close, I find myself giving a lot of gift cards to the teachers and coaches that have helped my daughters over the year. Instead of tucking the gift cards into an envelope, I decided to upcycle some metal tins. I used some of my favorite Paper Wings Productions stamp sets and a wood burning tool to embellish pieces of cork to top the tins. I love using my wood burning tool on soft materials like cork and leather. I'd love to have you stop by the Paper Wings Productions blog for my tutorial!

Paper Wings Productions Supplies:
Hanging Stars Clear Stamp Set
Fairies Clear Stamp Set
Paris Clear Stamp Set
Evening Primrose Cling Stamp Set
Mexican Hat Cling Stamp Set
Black Eyed Susan Cling Stamp Set
Bluebonnet Cling Stamp Set

Other Supplies: Metal Tins, Cork Sheet, Archival Ink, Fabric Tape, Wood Burning Tool

Pin It!

Burned Cork Gift Card Tins Tutorial


Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are FABULOUS!!! You are amazing!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee these!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment