Sea You Soon Mermaid Card - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


Embossed Waves Card with Stamped Watercolor Mermaid

Hi! I created this fun and sparkly mermaid card for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L using some amazing supplies provided by Hero Arts. I'll be enjoying a beach vacation at my family lake house in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to hear the waves. That sound is definitely my favorite part about trips to the beach.

I share more details about how I assembled this card on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog, like which adhesive works best to add dimension to papers with thick surfaces like the embossed waves background.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Supplies:

E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser
E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Dots Refill
3D Foam Circles White Mix
3D Foam Frames

Hero Art Supplies: Waves Background Stamp (CG660); Mermaid Stamp and Cut Set (DC226)

Other Supplies:
White Cardstock; Watercolor Paint; Glitter Glue; Black Archival Ink, Blue Pigment Ink, Clear Embossing Powder

Pin It!

Embossed Waves Card with Stamped Watercolor Mermaid

Comments

Post a Comment