Today Chipboard Panel Layout - Creative Embellishments

Chipboard Panel Scrapbook Layout with Patterned Paper Fussy Cuts and Chipboard Leaves

Hi! I'm sharing a 6x6 scrapbook layout that I created for Creative Embellishments today. I'm a huge lover of patterned paper, but I do like to mix things up from time to time. I swapped out my usual patterned paper base and instead built my layout on a 6x6 Stained Glass Chipboard Panel. I really love the way this chipboard panel looks untreated and I decided to leave it raw and add layers of color on top. I did attach a piece of white cardstock to the back of the panel to fill in the empty space with a nice neutral color.

Chipboard Panel Scrapbook Layout with Patterned Paper Fussy Cuts and Chipboard Leaves

I fussy cut some colorful flowers and leaves from patterned paper to layer on top of the chipboard panel. I cut individual leaves from a Fall Leaves Corner and sponged on green acrylic paint. Applying the paint with a sponge adds a subtle texture to the chipboard that I really like.

Chipboard Panel Scrapbook Layout with Patterned Paper Fussy Cuts and Chipboard Leaves

I tucked a similar arrangement of patterned paper flowers and leaves and painted chipboard leaves under the photo on the other side of the panel. I decorated the top right corner of the panel simply with more patterned paper and a foam heart. I incorporated small pops of yellow into the design in a visual triangle to help move the eye around the layout.

Chipboard Panel Scrapbook Layout with Patterned Paper Fussy Cuts and Chipboard Leaves



To finish the panel, I applied a clear acetate title word and a smaller sticker subtitle.

I hope I have inspired you today! There is an awesome selection of 6x6 and 12x12 chipboard lattice panels in the Creative Embellishments Store. I'd love to see how you are using chipboard panels in your artwork. Submit your entry to our Monthly Challenge or share your work with us on the Creative Embellishments Facebook Page.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:

6x6 Stained Glass Panel
Fall Leaves Corners

I used the Jardin des Tuileries Scrapbook Kit from Bad Girls Couture for this layout.

Pin It!

Chipboard Panel Scrapbook Layout with Patterned Paper Fussy Cuts and Chipboard Leaves

Comments

Post a Comment