Paper Calla Lily Bouquet - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

DIY Paper Calla Lily Bouquet

Hi! I'm sharing how to create a paper calla lily bouquet on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I love the look and scent of fresh flowers, but I usually only splurge for a bouquet on special occasions. The wall vase in my kitchen is something that I don't like to leave empty, so I created this paper bouquet of calla lilies, my favorite, to add a bold pop of color to my space.

I used iridescent watercolors and glittered flock to add a touch of sparkle to help elevate the simple design. I used two different sized templates for a more realistic look. Can you guess what clipart animal I used to create my flower petals? You can find the answer and my full step-by-step photo tutorial on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Dots Small
Adhesive Lines
HomeHobby Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4in

Other Supplies: Watercolor Paper; Watercolor Paint (Twinkling H2Os); Flock; Floral Tape; Wood Dowels

Pin It!

DIY Paper Calla Lily Bouquet Tutorial

Comments

Post a Comment