DIY Thanksgiving Traveler's Notebook - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Thanksgiving Traveler's Notebook created with the Authentique Pleasant Collection

Hi! I'm sharing my tutorial for this Thanksgiving Traveler's Notebook on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I usually create a December Daily album to document the excitement of the Christmas season. I have never created anything special to store my memories from the Thanksgiving holiday. This will be my first Thanksgiving in my new home and my brother and his family are coming to stay with us. I am grateful for so many things and can't wait to fill this notebook with memories.

I used Self-Laminating Pouches for the front and back covers of this notebook to add strength and durability. This is my favorite way to laminate! There is no need for an expensive machine. This peel-and-stick cold laminating process is super easy. I also added some clear pocket pages to the album using Keepsake Envelopes to help hold photos and memorabilia. A big thanks to Authentique for supplying the amazing Pleasant collection. It was perfect for this project!

I plan on sharing the complete notebook on December 1st, so be sure to stop by then!

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Supplies:
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
Keepsake Envelopes Mix

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:
Self-Laminating Pouches - Cards Large
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8in.

Other Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Authentique; Die-Cuts: Authentique; Ribbon

Pin It!

DIY Thanksgiving Traveler's Notebook Tutorial Using the Authentique Pleasant Collection

Comments

Post a Comment