Pom Pom Branches - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pom Pom Branches DIY Christmas Decor

Hi! I'm sharing how to put together a colorful vase of pom pom branches on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. If you'd like to brighten up your décor for the Christmas season, this project is perfect for kids of all ages. There is something about working with pom poms that is just extra fun. I had a blast!

Unlike so many pom pom crafts I have seen, this one does not require a hot glue gun! I show how quick and easy it is (only one step) to add pom poms to branches using Adhesive Dots. I also share some ideas on how to adapt this craft to different seasons, and how to add even more color. I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog!

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Dots Small, Medium, and Large
Adhesive Lines

Other Supplies: Pom Poms; Branches; White Spray Paint

Pin It!

Pom Pom Branches DIY Christmas Decor Tutorial

Comments

Post a Comment