DIY Thanksgiving Traveler's Notebook Part 2 - Scrapbook Adhesivesby 3L


A Look Inside a Completed DIY Thanksgiving Travelers Notebook

Hi! I'm sharing a look inside my complete DIY Thanksgiving Traveler’s Notebook that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today. This is my first album documenting my Thanksgiving holiday and the notebook approach was a quick and fun way to record my memories. I shared my DIY Thanksgiving Traveler's Notebook Tutorial last month, so please start there if you missed it.

I embellished the cover page of my insert with a journaling card, a die-cut label, and a family photo. I used the E-Z Runner Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser to secure the photos and cards to this album. The Thin 3D Foam Squares were the perfect size to adhere, and slightly raise, die-cuts for added dimension in a size-restricted book.

Sequin Shaker Pocket Made with Keepsake Envelopes

Give Thanks Menu 2-Sided Keepsake Envelope Flip Page for Travelers Notebook

I added several different sizes of Keepsake Envelopes between the notebook pages. Two of the same sized Keepsake Envelopes can be stuck back to back to create pocket pages.

Flip Cards Travelers Notebook Insert with Keepsake Envelope Flaps

Flip Cards Travelers Notebook Insert with Keepsake Envelope Flaps

I used the flaps from the keepsake envelopes shown above to create a 2-sided flip card. I left the flap exposed (top photo) as reference. I used the E-Z Runner Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser to secure the cards to the flaps. For a seamless design (bottom photo), sandwich the envelope flaps between the cards.

For more information and photos about how I used Keepsake Envelopes and what adhesive works best where, please visit my blog post on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.

I have a short flip-through video of the finished notebook to share. Enjoy!


Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Supplies:
E-Z Runner Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser
Keepsake Envelopes Mix
Thin 3D Foam Squares White Mix

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:
Self-Laminating Pouches – Cards Large
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8in.

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Authentique; Die-Cuts: Authentique; Journaling Cards: Ali Edwards; Cardstock Stickers: Ali Edwards; White Journaling Cards; Black Pen; Sequins

Pin It!

A Look Inside a Completed DIY Thanksgiving Travelers Notebook

Comments

  1. This is such a GREAT idea and I love love love love how it turned out! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment