Artist Trading Coins - Clearsnap

Stamped and Doodled Mixed Media Bees and Flowers Artist Trading Coins

Hi! I'm sharing a set of Artist Trading Coins I created for Clearsnap today. I picked up blank chipboard Artist Trading Coins from Creative Embellishments. I had a blast working with the new Dyestress line of ink from Clearsnap. I created the blended backgrounds and also painted the stamped images with these inkpads. Look for my tutorial on the Clearsnap soon!


Stamped and Doodled Mixed Media Bees and Flowers Artist Trading Coins


Clearsnap Supplies:
ColorBox® Dye-Stress Ink
ColorBox® Dye-Stress Reinkers
ColorBox® Archival Dye Ink: Wicked Black
ColorBox® ClearStamps: Bumble Bee Journal
ColorBox® Art Daubers

Other Supplies: Artist Trading Coins (Creative Embellishments); Gesso (Golden); Markers (Sharpie)

Pin It!

Bees and Flowers Mixed Media Artist Trading Coins Tutorial

Comments

Post a Comment