Flirt Valentine's Day Shaker Card - Creative Embellishments

Flirt Artist Trading Coin Shaker Card by Dana Tatar
Hi! I'm sharing the card I created for the Creative Embellishments February Challenge. The challenge this month is a gorgeous color palette. The design twist is to add lace.


I absolutely love the color palette in the challenge this month! I created a shaker card that I plan to give my husband on Valentine's Day. I started with a card blank from the Heidi Swapp Snow Globe Card Kit and then added patterned paper, stickers, lace, and of course, chipboard, to create this card.

Heart Shape Glitter Embossed Artist Trading Coin Shaker Card Feature

I stacked an Artist Trading Coin and a Heart Shape Artist Trading Coin to create a circular background embellishment for my shaker feature. I heat embossed the Artist Trading Coin with Copper Glitz ICE Resin Iced Enamels, and the Heart Shape Artist Trading Coin with Raspberry ICE Resin Iced Enamels. Then I glued the two coins together and secured it in to the shaker element off-center to create more interest. I applied a sticker to the trading coin, and then filled the shaker feature with colorful paper confetti. 

Glitter Embossed Nested Chipboard Hearts on a Valentine's Day Card

I heat embossed several Nested Hearts with Copper Glitz ICE Resin Iced Enamels and glued them to the front of the card. 

Flirt Wood Veneer Word on a Valentines Day Card

To finish the front of the card, I added a wood veneer word.


Other Supplies: Snow Globe Shaker Card (Heidi Swapp); Patterned Paper (Heidi Swapp); Cardstock Sticker (Heidi Swapp); Wood Veneer Word (Heidi Swapp); ICE Resin Iced Enamels (Ranger); Paper Confetti; Lace; Adhesive (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)

Pin It!

Flirt-Artist-Trading-Coin-Shaker-Card-Created-with-Heidi-Swapp-Hawthorne-Collection

Comments

Post a Comment